14th EuTEACH international summer school
Summer school annuelle dont le but principal est de permettre aux participants d'implémenter des stratégies efficaces pour promouvoir la santé des adolescents (via le développement de compétences d'enseignement dans le domaine).
EuTEACH is European Training in Effective Adolescent Care and Health
Wishing to improve teaching skills in the field of adolescent health?
Seeking to develop your competencies and build innovative approaches to promote and advocate for adolescent health and care in your area/country?
Looking for a thrilling empowerment experience through networking and expertise sharing in an effective and enjoyable atmosphere?
- Develop interactive skills for training other professionals in adolescent health
- Experience the power of collective intelligence to enhance creativity and build innovative approaches
- Interpret adolescent health needs in light of the bio-psycho-social development
- Professionals and faculties with current or future teaching responsibilities
- Health professionals working with young people
- Professionals involved in public health, policy making and advocacy for young people
Information and registration:
- Location: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dates: The course will start on Sunday 7th July 2019 at 5pm
- Fee: 800 € if the application is received before April 30th, 900 € from May 1st / The fee also includes: lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party, gala dinner. Transportation to/from Switzerland and accommodation are not included.
- Language: Reasonable fluency in English is essential as participants are expected to actively participate and to share their own experiences
- Registration: Online application on website www.euteach.com
The number of participants is restricted to approximative 25 people. So, register as soon as possible!