JIR Virtual event - Advanced course on Vasculitis
The event will be accessible online from all around the world. Physicians can connect to the sessions by them self or gather in small groups in their local hospital.
This online event is a part of a 3 day Winter School which will take place in the Swiss Alps (Villars). Part of the speakers and participants will be present in Villars, while others will join through visioconference.
The different topics will be presented through state-of-the-art lectures and case analysis. Digital tools will be used to make the sessions interactive and allow participants to interact with the speakers.
This unique event is designed to improve skills in diagnosing and treating patients with vasculitis. Well known physicians from all around the world will assure a premium scientific level.
When: from 12th to 13th of March 2021
- Worldwide specialists will go through the field of Vasculitis with:
- State of the art lectures
- Clinical cases discussions
- Complicated or unsolved cases
- Ahmet Gül, Istanbul, Turkey
- Alexandre Belot, Lyon, France
- Chip Chambers, Nashville, USA
- Dan Kastner, Bethesda, USA
- Deepthi Abraham, Cape Town, South Africa
- Helmut Wittkowski, Münster, Germany
- Isabelle Kone-Paut, Paris, France
- Michaël Hofer, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Nicole Sekarski, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Paul Brogan, London, UK
- Raju Khubchandani, Mumbai, India
- Rolando Cimaz, Milano, Italy
- Sophie Georgin-Lavialle, Paris, France
- Surjit Singh, Chandigarh ,India
- Sylvia Kamphuis, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Tilmann Kallinich, Berlin, Germany
- Tim Niehues, Krefeld, Germany
- Veronique Hentgen, Versailles, France
- Yan Guex-Crosier, Lausanne, Switzerland