Caroline Pot Kreis
Caroline Pot Kreis
SNSF assistant Professor at the Faculty of Biology and Medicine of the University, Department of clinical neurosciences, CHUV, Lausanne.
University Hospital of Geneva and Geneva University, Switzerlan
Department of Neurology and Department of Pathology and Immunology, Cheffe de Clinique scientifique and principal investigator.
Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, USA, Center for Neurologic Diseases, Research Fellowship in the laboratory of Professor V.K. Kuchroo.
University Hospital of Geneva, Switzerland, Department of Neurology of Professor T. Landis Resident
University Hospital of Geneva, Switzerland Department of Internal Medicine of Professor F. Waldvogel Resident
University of Zurich, Switzerland, Brain Research Institute, MD-candidate in the laboratory of Professor M.E. Schwab
Franco Regli Prize
- Leenaard Scientific Award
Robert Bing Prize
Tremplin Prize University of Geneva
- Barin L, Salmen A, Disanto G, Baba?i?a H, Calabrese P, Chan A, Kamm CP, Kesselring J, Kuhle J, Gobbi C, Pot C, Puhana MA, Von Wyl V. The disease burden of Multiple Sclerosis from the individual and population perspective: which symptoms matter most? Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2018 Jul 21;25:112-121
- Vigne S, Chalmin F, Duc D, Clottu A, Apetoh L, Lobaccaro JMA, Christen I, Zhang J and Pot C. IL-27-induced type 1 regulatory T-cells produce oxysterols that constrain IL-10 production. Front Immunol. 2017 Sep 25;8:1184
- Lalive PH, Kreutzfeldt M, Devergne O, Metz I, Bruck W, Merkler D, Pot C. Increased interleukin-27 cytokine expression in the central nervous system of multiple sclerosis patients. J Neuroinflammation. 2017 Jul 24; 14(1):144
- Clottu A, Mathias A, Sailer AW, Schluep M, Seebach JD, Du Pasquier R, Pot C. EBI2 expression and function: robust in memory lymphocytes and increased by natalizumab in multiple sclerosis. Cell Rep. 2017 Jan 3;18(1):213-224.
- Peters A*, Fowler K*, Chalmin F, Merkler D, Kuchroo VK, Pot C. IL-27 Induces Th17 Differentiation in the Absence of STAT1 Signaling. J Immunol. 2015 Nov 1;195(9):4144-53.
- Chalmin F, Rochemont V, Lippens C, Clottu A, Sailer AW, Merkler D, Hugues S, Pot C. Oxysterols regulate encephalitogenic CD4+ T cell trafficking during central nervous system autoimmunity. Journal of Autoimmunity, 2015 Jan; 56: 45-55.
- Wu C *, Pot C *, Apetoh L *, Thalhamer T, Zhu B, Lee Y, Rangachari M, Yosef N, Kuchroo VK. Metallothioneins negatively regulate IL-27-induced type 1 regulatory T-cell differentiation. PNAS, 2013 May 7;110(19):7802-7. *These authors equally contributed to the work
- Apetoh L *, Quintana F *, Pot C *, Joller N, Xiao S, Kumar D, Burns EJ, Sheer D, Weiner HL, Kuchroo VK. The Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR) interacts with c-Maf to promote the differentiation of IL-27-induced regulatory type 1 (Tr1) cell. Nat. Immunol. 2010 Sep ;11(9):854-61. *These authors equally contributed to the work
- Pot C, Apetoh L, Awasthi A, Kuchroo VK. Induction of regulatory Tr1 cells and inhibition of TH17 cells by IL-27. Semin Immunol. 2011 Dec; 23(6):438-45.
- Pot C, Apetoh L, Kuchroo VK. Type 1 Regulatory T cells (Tr1) in
- autoimmunity. Semin Immunol. 2011 Jun;23(3):202-8.
- Pot C, Jin H, Awasthi A, Liu S, Lai C, Madan R, Sharpe A.H, Karp C.L, Miaw S, Ho I.C, and Kuchroo V.K. Cutting edge: IL-27 Induces the Transcription Factor c-Maf, Cytokine IL-21, and the Costimulatory Receptor ICOS That Coordinately Act Together to Promote Differentiation of IL-10-Producing Tr1 Cells. J Immunol. 2009 July 15; 183(2): 797-801.
- Pot C, Simonen M, Weinmann O, Schnell L, Christ F, Stoeckle S, Berger P, Rülicke T, Suter U, Schwab M.E. Nogo-A expressed in Schwann cells impairs axonal regeneration after peripheral nerve injury. J Cell Biol 2002.159 (1): 29-35.