Other patients know what it is like to live with congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (CHH, and Kallmann syndrome) on a day-to-day basis. It can be helpful to have contact with these patients to receive support and also to provide support. Below you will find several links to patients groups and other informative sites:
- Kallmann Syndrome Links & Help: This is an OPEN group. All posts in this group will be visible to anyone else on Facebook and will apprear on your time line. The group is searchable and anybody can see that you are a member of the group.
- Kallmann Sydromers:This is a CLOSED group. All posts in this group will only be visible to fellow members of the group. Posts will appear on your time line but will only be visible to you and members of the group. The group is searchable and people can see you are a member of this group.
- Kallmann Syndrome & Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism:This is a SECRET group. All posts in this group will only be visible to fellow members of the group. Posts will appear on your time line but will only be visible to you and members of the group. The group is not searchable and nobody outside the group will see you are a member of the group or even that a group of this name exists on Facebook.
- For those with Kallmann Syndrome. You must register in order to participate in discussions, ask qustions and view information.
- Kallmanns-syndromeis a moderated English language support group.
- Sindrome di Kallmann is a moderated Italian language support group.
- Kallmann-Syndrom is a moderated German language support group.
- Sindrome de Kallmann is a moderated Spanish language support group.
- A personal blog written by a patient with Kallmann Syndrome contains information that is relevant for patients with Kallmann Syndrome and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. There you will find links to recent medical papers and answers to some frequently asked questions from patients.
- A comprehesive Review on "Isolated Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) Deficiency" by the United States based National Center for Biotechnology Information.