Purposes of the registry are:
- To share information about patients in order to facilitate collaboration for funding, research and publications
- To create systematic phenotyping of GnRH deficient patients
- To receive a copy of the Charter please contact Andrew Dwyer.
- To participate in this registry, please return the signed Charter to Andrew Dwyer.
- Idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
- Kallmann syndrome
- Constitutional delay of growth and puberty
- Combined pituitary hormone deficiency
Who can submit a patient:
Any investigator in this COST Action (BM1105) can submit de-identified patient data if they have valid patient consent by a document approved at their institution.
- Download THIS password protected file
- Obtain a password to open the form by submitting a request.
- Complete both pages of the form
- Rename, Save and Print a copy the document BEFORE sending it
- Submit the form by using the CLICK TO SEND button at the end of the form
- The form will be reviewed and you may be contacted to provide clarifications
- Your submission and subsequent inclusion in the database will be confirmed by email
Download the Phenotype form HERE